10:07 PMLEVEL 1 OBJECTIVES
Notification No 130515IWD
Here we are starting an attempt to solve these problems. You can check the perfection of the answers with the help of our various sections. And we are trying for a PURE SCIENCE. The most focused section in Dimension will be the Application based science rather than theoretical science. This is not a work of a single team. Lots of users from various nations take their important presence here for SCIENCE.
Mainly Dimension is classified in three sections,
Missions of LEVEL1
1. Discussions & Articles of Contemporary Physics based matters. (min of 2 articles/ user)
2. Preparation of following table (min of 10 rows/user)
3. Introduction of Physics based new ideas and different applications (min of 1 project/user)
FORMAT AS FOLLOWES
MERITS & DEMERITS:
DIAGRAMS AND PICTURES (if any):
After clearing these objectives, the section can moves for LEVEL 2. Objectives of other levels will be publish after clearing current levels
Missions of LEVEL1
1. Introduction and analysis of Chemical compounds (min of 1/user)
2. Articles about p-block elements (min of 2/user)
3. Chances and importance of Green Chemistry (min of 1/user)
Missions of LEVEL 1
1. Preparation of complicated questions and answers (min of 1/user)
2. Mathematical models/graphics (min of 1/user)
3. Preparation of following table
Competition among users and user groups will activate at LEVEL 2. The selection of users into various groups is purely based on their activity and performance in LEVEL 1. If any user not cleared any one of the above objective will suspend from the membership. A user should clear at least one of the objectives in any subject (PCM).
Promotions will activate in LEVEL 3. It is purely based on the points and grades obtained by the users.
Points and Grades
Points and Grades are the subject of performance level. It is calculated by analyzing your performance in clearing objectives and Tests conducted in some levels. More details about this will be available in LEVEL 2. There is no a point or grades in LEVEL 1.
In Level 1 Debates are only available for Physics section for OBJECTIVE 1. Debates of other subjects will be available after some Levels.
It is easy to take membership in dimension. You can register your account at www.iw.ucoz.com/register . Your passwords will keep safe at UCOZ servers. The memberships are completely FREE. All projects under IW are Free.
More details about accounts are added in our terms and conditions.
For more Contact us.
LAST DATE OF OBJECTIVES IN LEVEL 1
Visit www.iw.ucoz.com .
|Total comments: 0|